ERJ staff report (BC)
Manchester, UK – The 8th Manchester Polymer Group annual rubber seminar will be held at Lancashire County Cricket Club, Old Trafford on Monday 13May 2013, with the theme “Rubber Technology: Bridging the Gap”
Confirmed speakers and topics will include:
• Glenn Townson (Birla Carbon): Keynote sponsors presentation
• Dr Pamela Martin (Tun Abdul Razak Research Centre): Green tyre tread compounds based on silica-reinforced epoxidised natural rubber
• Roly Whear (Jaguar Land Rover): Rubber engineering: An end user’s perspective
• Dr Sally Beken (Materials Knowledge Transfer Network): IRC 2013: Download of Paris conference highlights
• Stephen Winterbottom (James Walker): Testing of elastomeric seals designed for use in extreme environments
• Dr Marc L'Abbé (Proviron Industries): Biobased plasticisers and the opportunity in rubbers
• Mike Winrow (Clwyd Compounders): Achieving the right balance between specification and processability on selected high-performance elastomers
• Andy Rushton (J. Allcocks & Sons): Do you really know what reclaimed rubber is and how you can best take advantage of it?
• John Dorken (British Rubber and Polyurethane Products Association): The impact of REACH on the UK rubber sector
• Stuart Lee (Pera): SafeRubber – The future for a UK-led European Union project
• Graham Spiller (Tun Abdul Razak Research Centre): A new heat-resistant vulcanising system – NOVOR 800
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.