ERJ staff report (LMH)
Singapore -- GMG Global has entered into a joint venture with Joseph Desire Biley (JDB) to develop a 30 000 tonnes natural rubber processing factory in Aboisso, Ivory Coast.
The public limited company will be known as African Produce CÃ´te d'Ivoire.
Singapore-based plantation group GMG will initially own 75 percent of the JV. JDB Group will own the remaining 25 percent stake. After three years, GMG said its share will decrease to 60 per cent while JDB's share will increase to 40 percent.
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Announcement from GMG Global