Dorking, UK -Â The preliminary conference programme for the TTE event in Cologne next February is now available.
The three-day conference will bring together more than 90 speakers including:
- Dr Christoph Methfessel - Dunlop-Tech
- Dr Victor Underberg - Audi
- Dr Akihiko Nakamura - Sumitomo Rubber
- Dr Kevin Niderost - Kumho Europe
- Dr Saburo Miyabe - Goodyear
- Dr Ernst Ulrich Saemann - Continental
- Dr Ken Kato - Bridgestone
- Dr Gunnar Gaebell - Institute of Dynamics and Vibration Research
Prices range from €1000 for a three-day pass, to €440 for a single day. Entry to the associated exhibition is free.
The event is scheduled for 19 - 21 Feb., 2008 in the KÃ¶lnmesse, KÃ¶ln (Cologne) Germany.
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Website of TTE event