Politubes srl is an Italian company which has, in one of its core business, a long and established track record in providing excellent release liners to major tire manufacturers worldwide.
For several decades, the company has been providing a wide range of tailor-made release liners, which are used to roll up and separate rubber compounds waiting to be cured– vulcanized for tire producers and for many other calendering applications.
In an increasingly competitive world, it is fundamental to reduce production costs, especially hidden costs and waste, such as machine downtime, in order to improve productivity in some of the production steps.
Politubes’ answer to these needs is a special reliable multi-layer combined film reinforced with a special net with higher mechanical and tear resistance ( POLINET) ; this film is also embossed in a second step in order to improve release properties.
This special laminate offers:
- Excellent release qualities, thanks to the embossing surface treatment
- Good shape preservation without folding, distortion or deformation of the rubber, or tire strain
- Reduced costs of machine downtime and production waste; this means higher production output and less scraps
- Superior tearing and mechanical resistance
- Longer life that allows it to be re-used 20-25 times more than traditional products, also thanks to its ease of repair
- No polluting components, no fraying or bagging
- Reduced impact on the environment and reduced cost of disposal
Since 2012 Politubes has manufactured in-house in a new modern 4.000 sqm plant in the heart of the most industrialized Italian region, few km far from Milano Linate and Bergamo Orio al Serio airports.
Please note: Information about Politubes was inadvertently included in the DKT preview in the May/June edition of ERJ magazine. We would like to point out that Politubes is not an exhibitor at DKT and apologise for any inconvenience caused.