ERJ staff report (BC)
Sutton, UK – ICIS has launched its 2nd Butadiene and Derivatives Conference, to be held in Berlin from 10-11 September 2013. The event is designed to focus on the whole butadiene value chain, from feedstock to downstream derivatives and end product markets.
The outline agenda is as follows:
• Analysis of historic butadiene prices and trends
• Price volatility through the supply chain
• Global butadiene market information
• Supply and demand information and forecasts
• Market perspectives from butadiene producers
• Insights into derivatives including synthetic rubbers and latex
• Performance updates from the tire industry
These are external links and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.