ERJ staff report (BC)
Paris Villepinte – Michelin is highlighting several developments at the SIMA agribusiness trade show (Paris, 24-28 February):
• A prototype Axiobib 2m32, designed for high-powered tractors, with the prototype on display on a New Holland T9 tractor
• Exelagri certification for more than 700 agricultural tire distributors in Europe
• New rubber boots, claimed to be the first with a lugged sole and developed in partnership with Le Chameau, a brand which Michelin says is well known to farmers
• A new agricultural tire simulator
• An online pressure calculator for farm tires.
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.