ERJ staff report (DS)
Guangzhou, China - China's Ministry of Agriculture is planning an expansion of its natural rubber activities. In a detailed five-point plan, the Ministry aims to significantly increase output from the country.
The five points include
- Setting up a nursery and improving the supply of seedlings and clones
- Promote eco-tactics to improve yields
- Improve tapping efficiency through training and mechanisation
- Improve yields through improved use of fertilisers
- Reducing the tapping frequency
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
News story from CRIA (Chinese language)
Above story auto-translated (from Chinese language)