ERJ staff report (DS)
Tokyo - Yokohama Rubber Co has published the Japanese-language version of its 2012 Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Report. The English-language version will be available from the end of August.
The 32-page report is available on the web (See link below). The report focusses heavily on the company's response to the 2011 Great Tohoku earthquake.
It addresses seven priority issues
- stakeholders Communication:
- corporate governance
- relationship of trust with business partners
- labor practices, human rights
- safety and quality of products and services
- workplace safety and health
- Promotion of Environmental Management
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Press release from Yokohama (Japanese language)
Above press release auto-translated (from Japanese language)
CSR report home page from Yokohama (Japanese language)