ERJ staff report (DS)
Beijing - China has approved seven new national standards for the rubber industry. They all come into force from 1 December 2012.
- Carbon black test method
- Determination of abrasion resistance of rubber or plastic coated fabrics by the Martindale method
- Carpet-backings made from latex carboxylatedl styrene-butadiene latex
- Determination of rubber with the average pore size of the agent precipitated hydrated silica
- Rubber compounding agent precipitated hydrated silica gel content determination
- Drinking water with rubber or plastic hose and non-reinforced hose and hose assemblies
- Methyl vinyl silicone rubber
The group also approved a number of other related standards (see report from China Rubber)
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
News story from CRIA (Chinese language)
Above story auto-translated (from Chinese language)