ERJ staff report (DS)
Beijing, China -- A review of 2011 on the website of the China Rubber Industry Association (CRIA) highlights ten trends of note to their industry, and analyses each in some detail.
- Raw material prices
- Tianjin Kumho Tire scandal
- Continued steady development of the industry
- Emergence of China rubber onto the world stage
- Development of environmental issues in rubber and tyres
- Development of China's Rubber Valley
- Development of Eucommia as a source of Gutta Percha
- US tariff issues on OTR tyres
- Energy saving measures
- 100 top rubber companies favoured for growth.
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Report from China Rubber Network (Chinese language)
Above report auto-translated from Chinese