ERJ staff report (DS)
Herzogenaurach, germany -- Schaeffler GmbH and Continental AG have jointly named twelve supplier as premium suppliers and strengthened their strategic cooperation at the same time.
The selected suppliers from seven nations were named in nine purchasing areas during the event on March 14, 2011 in Herzogenaurach.
Schaeffler GmbH and Continental AG have a total of over 1,200 strategic suppliers and 400 of these suppliers were evaluated. These fulfill the ten criteria defined in the list of requirements to become a premium supplier.
The named suppliers were as follows:
- Alupress AG, Italy
- Anhui Zhongding Rubber Plastics Products Co. Ltd., China
- Ensinger GmbH, Germany
- HES-PrÃ¤zisionsteile - Hermann Erkert GmbH, Germany
- Hugo Kern und Liebers GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
- MIBA Sinter Holding GmbH & Co. KG, Austria
- Progress-Werk Oberkirch AG, Germany
- Rhodia Engineering Plastics, France
- SFS Intech AG, Switzerland
- Sunbeam Auto Ltd., India
- TFM S.p.A., Italy
- Ticona GmbH, Germany
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Press release from Schaeffler
Press release from Continental