ERJ staff report (DS)
Dorking, UK -- Organisers of the Tire Technology Expo-2008 event have announced the full conference programme. Over 100 papers are due to be presented at the show and exhibition, scheduled for Feb 19 - 21 in KÃ¶ln (Cologne) Germany.
The conference is divided into 12 sessions spread over the three-day event:
- The Tire in a Rapidly Changing World
- Towards the Intelligent Tire
- Simplification and Efficiency in Manufacturing
- The Prediction of Tire Performance on Road and Vehicle
- Material Advances in the 'Green' Environment
- Green and Clean
- Bringing Together Tires and the Road
- Tire Service Requirements - The User's Perspective
- Wheel Technology Advances
- Getting to Know Tire Properties Better
- Natural Rubber - The Key Polymer for Tires From First to Last
- Striking New Cords
In addition the event includes an exhibition with over 150 exhibitors and the first-ever tyre industry awards dinner, a free-to-attend event where the organisers will honour the engineers who developed some of the most significant developments in the industry over the last year.
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Website of TTE-2008 event