London -Â The UK-based Tyre Recovery Association's second annual Forum Day will be on 23 Jan, 2008 at the Marriot Renaissance Hotel, Solihull.
TRA said the day will, "provide a unique insight into the workings of the UK recovery market for end-of -life tyres." This year's 2008 theme entitled 'Educating the Customer' will include topics such as:
- Balancing Capacity with Demand
- The Soaring Cost of Fly-Tipping to the Retail Trade and Local Authorities
- New Ways to Tackle Waste Tyre Crime
- New Insights into the True Cost of Responsible Tyre Recovery
- How to Better Educate the Customer
TRA said, "the presenters will be the best in their fields so advance reservations though free is essential." For more information please contact Peter Taylor or Christine Joyce on 020 7457 5040.