Dublin, Ireland - Information broker Research & Markets is selling a report on China's rubber industry. The 102-page report, "China Rubber Industry Report, 2007-2008 " was first published in September 2007 by Research In China and costs around €1700 depending on delivery options.
In the publicity for the report, the publishers say, "The total industrial output value of rubber industry amounted to RMB 273.286 billion (€25 700 million) in 2006, up 24.08% year-on-year; the sales revenue reached RMB 269.842 billion (€25 400 million), rising 26.85% from a year earlier."
The publishers continue, "The economy operation of the rubber industry was not good in 2006, the whole industry profitability dropped and, the development pace slowed down, but the operation capability was strengthened gradually. The main reason of the profitability drop is the rapid growth of the natural rubber and synthetic rubber price, which led to the cost increase, while the increase space for the price of the rubber products was limited. The automobile industry entered the adjustment period, and the rubber product demand growth tended to slow down, so the profit space of the rubber industry was decreased, in addition, the export became worse as well, which lead to the rubber products sales growth rate tended to be slow."
The report mentions 13 companies, including,
- -Shandong Xishui Rubber Group Co., Ltd
- -Shandong Chengshan Group Co., Ltd
- -Shandong Linglong Rubber Co., Ltd
- -Triangle Group Co., Ltd
- -Double Star Group Co., Ltd
- -Shandong Yongtai Chemical Group Co., Ltd
- -Qingdao Guangming Tyres Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- -Shandong Luhe Group Co., Ltd
- -Michelin Shenyang Tyre Co., Ltd
- -Jiangsu Hantai Tyre Co., Ltd
- -Shanghai Tyre & Rubber (Group) Co., Ltd
- -Kenda Rubber (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd
- -Anhui Ningguo Zhongding Sealing Parts Co., Ltd
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Home page of report on Research & Markets