Shropshire, UK -- Rapra Technology, a subsidiary of the US-based Smithers Group, will hold a conference on leachables and extractables, in Dublin on 5-6 March 2008.
The company is calling for papers from the following areas:
* Regulatory updates on leachables and extractables
* What information is required by regulatory bodies?
* Strategies for minimising risk
* Medical grade polymers
* Implantables and their packaging
* Metered dose inhalers/ dry powder inhalers
* Solid dose packaging
* Innovations in processing technologies
* Controlled extraction studies
* Leachables studies
* Routine extractables testing
* Analytical techniques used to determine leachables and extractables
* Biological evaluation by chemical characterisation
The cost of attending the conference is about â‚¬1000 and the deadline for submitting a paper is 21 September 2007.
This is an external link and should open in a new window. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
More information from Rapra