Five top tire makers for Future Tire in Cologne
Cologne, Germany – Five of the world’s leading tire manufacturers will be represented among the speakers and discussion panelists at the ERJ Future Tire Conference 2018, being held 30-31 May, as part of the inaugural Tire Cologne expo.
At this year’s Future Tire, speakers from Bridgestone, Continental, Goodyear, Michelin and Sumitomo will focus on developments in automation and integration that will reshape the tire industry going forward.
Among the leading tire industry figures on the conference line-up are:
- Dr. Philipp Struck, head of tire line development EMEA OE, Continental AG
- Dr. Bernd Lowenhaupt, managing director, Sumitomo Rubber Europe
- Philippe Lallement, tire electronics pre-development team leader, Michelin
- Michel Rzonzef, vice president, global innovation deployment, Goodyear SA
- Emilio Tiberio, vice president R&D, Bridgestone Europe
- Jose Silicani, recently retired following career working for leading global tire manufacturers
Click the links for full programme details and/or to Register to Join Us at Future Tire in Cologne.