Gori joins line-up for ERJ Future Tire conference
London –Apollo Tyres Ltd’s newly appointed strategy adviser Francesco Gori has joined the line-up of top-level tire industry leaders who will speak at the ERJ Future Tire Conference, 24-25 May in Essen, Germany.
The Future Tire conference, organised by European Rubber Journal’s publisher Crain Communications, is co-located with tire industry expo Reifen, being held in Essen on 24-27 May, 2016.
The European Tyre & Rubber Manufacturers’ Association (ETRMA) and the Imported Tyre Manufacturers Association (ITMA) are among the industry associations supporting the two-day conference.
The conference is divided into four sessions: European tire industry forum; Tire recycling forum; Future factories & supply chain forum; and Technology forum - future tires & materials.
Top-level conference presenters will also include:
- Fazilet Cinaralp, secretary general, ETRMA
- Valerie Shulman, secretary general, European Tyre Recycling Association
- Xu Wenying, vice-chairman and secretary general of the China Rubber Industry Association
- Philippe Giraudin, supply chain director, Michelin ,
- Kozaburo Nakaseko, senior executive officer, Sumitomo Rubber,
- Hans Dorfi, advance tire technology manager, Bridgestone,
- Jacob Peled , chairman, Pelmar Engineering,
- Ruud Burlet, chairman of BIR Tire & Rubber Committee.
Further high-profile speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
For more information about the Future Tire Conference, visit the event's website here.