ERJ staff report (BC)
Plymouth, Mich. – Experts from Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies are delivering the keynote address and giving four technical presentations at the 2013 International Elastomer Conference, being held from 8-10 October at the International Exposition Center, Cleveland, Ohio.
Freudenberg’s presentations will cover the following subjects:
· An Industrial Comparative of the Custom Molded Rubber Business
· Effects of Polymer Structure and Type Resistance to Methanol Containing Fuels
· Identifying Important Variables in Compression Set Testing
· Differences in Commercial Motor Oils and the Effects on Sealing Materials
· Use of Crosslink Density Measurements to Assess Heat History in Molded Rubber Parts.
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Further information from Freudenberg-NOK