ERJ staff report (BC)
Nizhny Novgorod – Rubber chemicals supplier Orgkhim is sponsoring a Carcinogenic Safety Day at K 2013, Düsseldorf, on 18 October 2013. The seminar will address the carcinogenic safety of various rubber types, tires, industrial rubber goods and components for their production.
Venue: Room R, Hall CCD, Messe Düsseldorf
Time: 10:30am – 2pm
· Carcinogenic safety: Tightening requirements
· Regulatory changes: EU and other countries
· Carcinogenic substances in tires and rubber products.
· Dr Albrecht Seidel, managing director, Biochemical Institute for Environmental Carcinogens, Prof. Dr Gernot Grimmer Foundation, Germany
· Jürgen Trimbach, head of R&D/product manager for process oils, Hansen & Rosenthal, Germany
· Tim Becker, chief EU compliance officer, REACHLaw Ltd., Finland
· Prof. Arkady Radbil, R&D Director, Orgkhim BCH, Russia.
The keynote lectures will be followed by an open discussion and buffet reception.
Admission to the seminar is free of charge.
Prospective participants should contact Ilya Zakharov via email: [email protected] or in person on stand G09, Hall 7, Level 2 at K 2013.