ERJ staff report (BC)
Shawbury, UK – On 2 July, Smithers Rapra expert Dr Martin Forrest will host a 60-minute webinar on the recycling and use of waste rubber.
Topics to be covered:
• Legislative, regulatory and economic considerations
• Various recycling and devulcanisation technologies
• Compounding and processing of waste rubber
• Manufacture of new products from recycled rubber
• Alternative uses for rubber waste e.g. energy recovery
• Latest technologies and future trends.
The seminar will start at 2.30pm London time, 3.30pm Paris time, and 9.30am New York time.
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.