ERJ staff report (BC)
Portland, Maine, USA – Smithers Rapra has announced the full agenda for the Silicone Elastomers World Summit 2013, to take place10-12 June 2013 at the Hilton Munich City, Germany.
Presentations will address:
• Pigment separation of a paste colour for LSR
• Processing enhancements for seemingly "standard" materials
• Regulatory advocacy and product stewardship
• Silicone chemistry carbon balance
• Silicone compounds for turbocharger hoses
• Silicone innovations for LEDs
• Silver-based antimicrobials
• Tolerance engineering and testing.
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.