ERJ staff report (DS)
Plymouth, Michigan - Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies (FNST)said it has invested tens of millions of dollars in capital improvements in its manufacturing facilities in 2011 and has budgeted to meet or exceed this investment level in 2012.
Among the top investments that FNST pursued in 2011:
- $3.3 million in rubber mixing processes and new manufacturing lines in Bristol, New Hampshire.
- Nearly $4 million invested to increase production capacity related to new business in Cleveland, Georgia.
- Approximately $2.3 million in process innovations for rubber mixing and metal treatment as well as increased manufacturing capacity in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Approximately $1.8 million on new metal treatment equipment and press capacity in Morristown, Indiana.
- $1.2 million in new manufacturing capacity in Northfield, New Hampshire.
- $1.0 million in rubber mixing facility technology and new manufacturing machinery in Shelbyville, Indiana.
- Approximately $3.1 million in IT systems investments throughout the organisation.
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Press release from Freudenberg-NOK