ERJ staff report (DS)
Beijing - Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber Co. Ltd. Is China's biggest tyre maker, with 2011 sales of Renmimbi 22,696 million (euro 2744 million). China's CRIA has published official figures showing the top 28 tyre makers in the country.
Please note: CRIA has acknowledged that their figures are in error by a factor of 10. The data given in the linked table (below) should be multiplied by 10,000, not 1000 as indicated on the spreadsheet.
The remainder of the table is made up as follows (income figures can be downloaded from the excel spreadsheet (below)
- Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber Co. Ltd.
- GITI Tire Co. Ltd.
- Triangle Group Co. Ltd.
- Maxxis International (China)
- Shandong Linglong Rubber Co. Ltd.
- Aeolus Tyre Co. Ltd.
- Double Coin Holdings Ltd.
- Xingyuan Tyre Co. Ltd.
- Qingdao Doublestar Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Guizhou Tyre Co. Ltd.
- Shandong Hengfeng Tyre Co. Ltd.
- Shandong Shengtai Tyre Co. Ltd.
- Shandong Jinyu Tyre Co. Ltd.
- Sailun Co. Ltd
- Shandong Wanda Tyre Co. Ltd.
- Jiangshu Tongyong Tire Ltd.
- Shandong Luhe Tyre Co. Ltd.
- South China Tire & Rubber Co. Ltd.
- Shanxi Suanxi Tyre Co. Ltd.
- Shandong Sangong Tyre Co. Ltd.
- Xuzhou Xugong Tyre Co. Ltd.
- Chaoyang Longmarch Tire Co. Ltd
- Haoyou Tire Co. Ltd
- Sichuan Haida Tyre Group Co. Ltd.
- Qingdao Yellow Sea Rubber Co. Ltd.
- Xinjiang kunlun Tire Co. Ltd
- Beijing Shouchuang Tire Co. Ltd.
- Tianjin United Tire & Rubber Co.
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Spreadsheet of Chinese tyre makers from CRIA