ERJ staff report (DS)
Jeju, Korea - Organisers of the International Rubber Conference (IRCo) event in Jeju, Korea have announced the technical programme for the event, which runs from 21 May to 24 May, 2012.
The programme comprises seven technical sessions and two special sessions as follows:
- Technical Session 1. Seismic Isolators, Bridge Bearings, and Other Structural Applications of Rubbers
- Technical Session 2. Rubber Nanocomposites and Applications
- Technical Session 3. Emerging New Technologies based on Electro-active Rubbers and Plastics
- Technical Session 4. Rubbers, Blends, Compounding and General
- Technical Session 5. Rubber Processing, Vulcanisation, Simulation and Mold Design
- Technical Session 6. Surfaces/Interfaces, Adhesion and Reinforcing Systems
- Technical Session 7. Characterisation, Testing and Evaluation
- Special Session 1. Green Elastomers
- Special Session 2. TPO in Automotive Application
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Programme of event from IRC2012