ERJ staff report (DS)
Singapore -- Reporting on last week's Carbon Black 2011 Conference in Asia Pacific, Paul Ita, head of Notch Consulting, has published carbon black production forecasts for majo rcountries. The data came from speakers at the event.
- Chinese production in 2011 is forecast to be 3.69 million tonnes (+9.4 percent)
- Japanese production in 2011 is forecast to be 723 kt (+25 percent)
- Russia production in 2011 is forecast to be 718 kt (+7 percent)
- Indian production in 2011 is forecast to be 693 kt (+2.8 percent)
- Ukraine production in 2011 is forecast to be 104 kt (+37 percent)
Notch Consulting forecasts that global carbon black production will grow 6.1 percent in 2011 to 10.8 million tonnes.
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Blog entry from Notch