ERJ staff report (DS)
Guiyang, China -- The office meeting of China's Rubber Industry Association (CRIA) has once again outlined the future development of the industry, seeking to become a power in the world rubber industry.
Fan rende, president of the CRIA noted that the global economy is in a turbulent time and this is affecting growth of the rubber industry. he also pointed to the debacle at Kumho Tianjin tyre factory and said this should act as a spur to all participants to improve quality in the industry.
Fan Rende pointed to the development of Rubber Valley and said China would build a Tyre City to help Chinese companies to develop technologies and branding expertise to win a powerful place in the world economy.
In a seven-point plant, Fan Rende called for Chinese companies
- to look to their quality and develop management and production practices;
- to ensure good quality;
- to create low-rolling resistance tyres;
- to build a strong, worthwhile R&D base in the country to support future developments;
- to speed the construction of the Rubber Valley region in Qingdao;
- to optimise production of natural rubber and gutta-percha;
- to extend co-operation with the international rubber industry and
- to create a positive rubber exhibition and conference in China.
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Report from CRIA (Chinese language)
Above report auto-translated from Chinese