ERJ staff report (DS)
Milan, Italy -- Shareholders of Pirelli & C have approved the 2010 results at their annual meeting. , Pirelli closed 2010 with a consolidated net profit of 4.2 million euros and a Parent Company net profit of euro 87.4 million.
In addition, they changed the board of directors to 20 people of whom 11 are independent. ALl directors will now have a term of three years. The annual gross compensation for the entire Board is set at 1.7 million euros.
The following people were nominated directors of Pirelli & C. SpA:
- Marco Tronchetti Provera
- Vittorio Malacalza
- Alberto Pirelli
- Carlo Acutis (independent)
- Anna Maria Artoni (independent)
- Gilberto Benetton
- Alberto Bombassei (independent)
- Luigi Campiglio (independent)
- Enrico Tommaso Cucchiani
- Paolo Ferro Luzzi (independent)
- Giulia Maria Ligresti
- Massimo Moratti
- Renato Pagliaro
- Giovanni Perissinotto
- Luigi Roth (independent)
- Carlo Secchi (independent)
In addition, four elected representatives were nominated by institutional investors, but not nomiated by the board.
- Franco Bruni (independent)
- Elisabetta Magistretti (independent)
- Francesco Profumo (independent)
- Pietro Guindani (independent)
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Press release from Pirelli