ERJ staff report (DS)
Tokyo -- Bridgestone has set up a company to oversee its diversified products activities in China. The new company, Bridgestone Diversified Products China Co., Ltd. is based in Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China. It will coordinate the business operations and sales of Bridgestone's industrial products, construction materials, electronic components, industrial chemical products and diversified original equipment products (hereby collectively referred to as diversified products operations) for the Chinese market.
The unit was legally established on 28 April, but is due to begin operations from 1 July. It is expected to employ around 30 people.
Bridgestone operates a total of eight diversified products companies in China and Hong Kong. The new management company is expected to improve the administrative support functions of each company, and help to strengthen their corporate governance systems.
Going forward, Bridgestone will work to further expand its diversified products business in the Chinese market, which is expected to continue to grow well into the future.
Bridgestone's current diversified operations in China
- Shenyang Bridgestone Co., Ltd. making Marine fenders, rubber tracks
- Bridgestone (Changzhou) Automotive Products Co., Ltd. making Automotive vibration-insolating rubber
- Changzhou Bridgestone Flowtech Co.,Ltd making Hydraulic hoses
- Bridgestone Everlight Shanghai Co., Ltd. making Polyurethane foam products
- Bridgestone Chiao Fu (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. making Polyurethane foam products
- Guangzhou Bridgestone Chemical Products Co., Ltd. making Polyurethane foam seat pads
- Bridgestone Everlight Hongkong Co., Ltd. making Polyurethane foam products
- Bridgestone Electro-Materials(Hong Kong) Ltd. making High performance OA components
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Press release from Bridgestone