ERJ staff report (DS)
Shanghai China -- The 2nd Annual Tire Technologies Congress will take place on 25 and 26 May in Shanghai, China. Organised by Chinese company, JFPS, the event combines a conference and exhibition with many speakers from Chinese tyre makers.
Speakers include representatives from Giti Tire , Doublecoin Tire, Guizhou Tire, Yellow Sea Rubber, South China Tire & Rubber, Hangzhou Chaoyang Tire, Aeolus Tyre, Triangle Tire, Qingdao Doublestar Tire, Bayi Tire, Xingyuan Group, Beijing Research & Design Institute of Rubber Industry, as well as a number of western tyre makers.
The organisers say 'hot topics' include:
- China's Tire Industry Against World Financial Crisis
- New Generation Eco-Tire Development
- Research and Development of New Materials for High Performance Tires
- Fuel Economy VS. Safety
- Statue and Application of TPMS
- Tire Industry Performance Analysis after Tire Special Protectionist Tariffs
The event precedes the Shanghai World Expo, and the organisers have arranged a visit to the Expo on the third day of the event
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.