ERJ staff report (DS)
Nuremberg, Germany -- IRC 2009 and IKT 2009 takes place in Nuremberg from 29 June to 2 July next year. It is by far the largest rubber-only event in Europe, and as such, will be at the heart of the development of the international rubber industry.
The organisers now invite prospective authors wishing to present a paper at IRC 2009 to submit an abstract of not more than 1 A4-sized page in English or in German not later than October 15, 2008. The official languages of the Congress are English and German. Simultaneous translation will be provided.
The scientific program includes the following topics:
- Requirements of Customers of Rubber Products
- Polymers, Fillers, Chemicals
- Chemistry of Elastomers
- Reinforcing Materials
- TPE/TPV, TPU
- Simulation, Material Models
- Processing Methods (Mixing, Rubber Processing)
- Composites, Joining Technology
- Surface and Interface Phenomena
- Testing Technology, Analytics
- Physics of Elastomers
- Structural Durability, Aging and Lifetime
- Environment, Health, Safety, Quality, REACH
- Energy and Cost Efficiency
- Products and Properties (Tires, GRG)
Those who have visited this event in previous years will know that Nuremburg's Congress and Exhibition Centre is located close to the city and the main railway station, has its own underground station as well as good access to the airport and motorways. To get to the Congress and Exhibition Centre from the city by underground will take not more than 10 minutes.
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Download Call for papers document
Home page of IRC2009 website
Home page of DKG organisation