Bangkok, Thailand -- The Centre for Management Technology is organising a rubber conference in Bangkok scheduled for 28-29 February 2008.
The organisers say the event will cover the following topics:
- Natural Rubber Market forecast & trends
- Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing Technology & market trend
- Country focus session & business opportunities in : India, Sri Lanka , Korea , SEA, China
- Alternative oil for rubber extension/applications
- Raw materials trends for tyre & tyre cord production
- Rubber recycling prospect in Asia
- Opportunties for other rubber applications including tyre
Cost per delegate is set at $1395 (around Euro 1000)
This is an external link and should open in a new window. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Home page of event (NB: may tale some time for the page to load)