London - The Government of Thailand has offered to host the International Rubber Study Group's 43rd Assembly of Nations at The Imperial Queen's Park Hotel in Bangkok on 14-18 May 2007. This will be preceded by the World Rubber Summit 14-15 May 2007.
The theme for the World Rubber Summit is Global Demand and Supply Challenges: what to aim for and how to meet them? A field trip has been planned for 18 May 2007.
The summit comprises five sessions as well as an introduction:
- Welcome and introductions
- Keynote Address by Dr Adisak Sreesunpagit, Director General, Department of Agriculture: Natural rubber planting and production outlook for Thailand
- Natural rubber planting and production perspectives
- Synthetic rubber production and capacity developments
- Global supply and demand balances for natural and synthetic rubber
- Tyre developments, end-of-life tyres and reclaimed rubber
- Futures markets and natural rubber prices
- Fazilet Cinaralp, European Tyre and Rubber Manufacturers' Association
- Jurgen Gunther, Lanxess
- Jackra Swasdiburi, Bangkok Synthetic Co, Elastomers, Ltd.
- Jim McGraw, International Institute of Synthetic Rubber Producers
- Hidde Smit, International Rubber Study Group
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Website of IRSG