ERJ staff report (BC)
Prague – At the Agritechnica 2013 fair in Hannover, Mitas will launch a wider range of CHO (cyclic harvesting operation) tires, with five new sizes under the Continental and Mitas brands as follows:
· 900/70R32 CHO 182A8/179B
· 680/85R32 CHO 178A8/175B
· 800/70R38 CHO 178D/181A8
· 900/60R32 CHO 176A8/173B
· 900/60R38 CHO 178D/181A8.
Visitors will have the chance to see the 900/60R32 CHO 176A8/173B and 800/70R32 CHO 175A8/172B sizes on display at the Mitas stand at Agritechnica, No. B 06, hall 9, from 12-16 November 2013.
Mitas cites the following advantages for its CHO tires:
· Maximum load capacity
· Minimum inflation pressure during cyclic harvest operation
· Stable driving on-road
· Use of standard wheelrims
· Reduced soil compaction thanks to a larger footprint
· Fulfills legal requirements as to limits on vehicle width.