ERJ staff report (BC)
Singapore – The International Rubber Study Group (IRSG) has announced the speakers and programme for its World Rubber Summit, themed “The Road Ahead, Bleak or Bright?”, and scheduled for Tuesday 21-Thursday 23 May 2013 in Singapore.
More than 20 prominent CEOs and business leaders have been invited to speak at the conference, including:
• Neeraj Kanwar (Apollo Tyres)
• Tatsuro Hamada (Bridgestone Corporation)
• Dr Klaus Berend (European Commission)
• Dr David Nellor (GITI Group)
• David J. Zanzig (Goodyear Tire & Rubber)
• Jean-François Lambert (HSBC)
• Datuk Dr Abdul Aziz S.A. Kadir (International Rubber Research and Development Board)
• Sunny George Verghese (Olam International)
• Gregorio Borgo (Pirelli)
• Daniele Ferrari (Versalis)
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Event home page from IRSG