ERJ staff report (BC)
Milan – Having spent around €4bn to acquire goods and services in 2012, Pirelli Group made its 2013 supplier awards today.
Nine international companies – of which five were from the Asia-Pacific region – were chosen by Pirelli on the basis of seven criteria: sustainability, quality, level of service, speed, innovation, cost and global presence.
12,000 companies around the world work with Pirelli, managed by 135 purchasing specialists.
The 2013 award winners were:
• Asahi Corporation (Japan; synthetic rubber)
• Evonik Industries (Germany; silane and silica)
• JHSi (China; silane)
• Kiswire (Korea; beadwire)
• Synthos (Poland; synthetic rubber)
• Von Bundit (Thailand; synthetic rubber)
• SAE HWA (Korea; moulds and machinery)
• SAP (Germany; IT solutions)
• HH Global (Italy; printing).