ERJ staff report (DS)
Brussels -- Bridgestone Europe has published the 2012 edition of its â€œEnvironmental Commitment and Performanceâ€ report. The new report provide an update of environmental data relevant to European operations while confirming the Group's environmental objectives and strategies.
â€œOne of Bridgestone's commitments is to communicate openly on environmental issuesâ€ says Gianluca Tosatti, European EH&S & Regulations, Bridgestone Technical Center Europe. â€œThis latest edition confirms this commitment and shows again that we intend to stand by our environmental mission.â€
The 28-page report is available through the link below as a PDF download. It lists Bridgestone facilities in Europe as
- European headquarters in Brussels
- Around 143,000 staff in 20 European countries
- Extensive research infrastructures in Italy: a major R&D and testing centre, and a state- of-the-art proving ground inaugurated in 2004
- 8 tyre manufacturing plants France (1), Hungary (1), Italy (1), Poland (2) and Spain (3)
- 1 plant for the production of treads for truck and bus tyres (Belgium)
- 6 retreading facilities
- 2 intermediate product factories
- 3 European logistics centresâ€
The report notes, â€œThe Bridgestone Group - the world's largest in its industry-
produces high-quality tyres and rubber products for
customers around the globe. We take great pride in the staff
of over 143,000 employees who embody this worldwide
presence. Together, we run 183 plants, 5 technical centres
and 12 proving grounds, and market our products in more
than 150 countries.
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Download Environmental report 2012 from Bridgestone