ERJ staff report (DS)
Cologne, Germany -- Organisers of the 2013 Tire Technology Expo conference and exhibition have issued a call for papers. The event is scheduled for 5, 6, 7 February in Cologne.
Speakers will have free access to the full conference programme plus an invitation as our guest to the gala dinner where the Annual Tire Technology International Awards for Innovation and Excellence will be presented.
Sessions for 2013 will include but will not be limited to:
- What the next generation of vehicle designs will require from the tyre
- Will the tyre always be a grudge purchase?
- Tyre manufacturing technology to meet the 'green' revolution
- Tyre design and application
- Raw materials - is there enough and will they be green?
- Mathematics and physics of tyre performance
- New polymers for tyres - oil based and alternatives
- Trends and developments in steel, non-steel and hybrid cords
- Research towards the 100% 'green' tyre
- Biotechnology and the development of raw materials for tyres
- Latest developments in the analysis of raw materials and rubber compounds
- Recycling of the tyre (including retreading) and its materials, including de-vulcanisation
- Preserving roads and vehicles - the role of the truck tyre
- Tyre performance off road
- Progress in the development of intelligent tyres
- Evaluation of the tyre in the laboratory and proving ground
- Mathematical modelling of the tyre, vehicle and road
- Wear and fatigue of rubber compounds
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Call for Papers from Tire Technology Expo 2013