ERJ staff report (DS)
Kuala Lumpur - The Association of Natural Rubber Producing Countries (ANRPC) has issued a press release announcing the release of Natural Rubber Trends & Statistics for January 2012, however, the document is not available for download as this item was posted. We hope to update the story later today.
ANRPC said the latest edition shows
- Q1 2012 Production Growth Expected to marginally increase by 0.3%
- Lower Exports Expected in Q1 2012
- Imports Expected to rise to 3.8% in Q1 2012
- NR-Demand by Members of ANRPC Expected to Increase by 0.3% in Q1 2012
- Trends in Currencies of the Three Major NR Exporting Countries
- Japanese Yen and TOCOM Futures
- Influence of Crude Oil
- Trends in NR Prices
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Press release from ANRPC