ERJ staff report (DS)
Jeju Korea - The International Rubber Conference IRC2012 scheduled for 21-24 May, has extended the deadline for authors to submit papers. Authors should now submit abstracts by 31 January 2012.
Successful applicants will be informed by 29 February 2012. The full paper should be submitted by 23 April. The organisers are seeking papers for seven main sessions as well as two special sessions on 'green elastomers' and on 'TPO in automotive applications'. The seven main sessions are:
- Seismic Isolators, Bridge Bearings, and Other Structural Applications of Rubbers
- Rubber Nanocomposites and Applications
- Emerging New Technologies based on Electro-active Rubbers and Plastics
- Rubbers, Blends, Compounding and General
- Rubber Processing, Vulcanisation, Simulation and Mold Design
- Surfaces/Interfaces, Adhesion and Reinforcing Systems
- Characterisation, Testing and Evaluation .
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Event home page from IRC Korea