ERJ staff report (R&PN)
AKRON (Dec. 29, 2011)-The ACS Rubber Division is calling for papers to be presented at its fall technical meeting in Cincinnati.
The division's 182nd conference and exhibition will take place Oct. 9-11 at the Duke Energy Center.
Scheduled symposia for the meeting will cover:
- advances in materials for tyres;
- advanced material in healthcare;
- injection molding and extrusion;
- mechanics and modeling;
- natural rubber;
- new commercial developments;
- rubber aging and durability;
- rubber in low energy car, truck and farm tyres;
- rubber recycling and retreading;
- wire and cable, and
- contributed papers.
Abstracts are due May 18 and final papers Aug. 31. PowerPoint presentations must be delivered by Sept. 14, the division said.
The papers will be judged, and awards will be presented for the best paper, as well as honorable mention.
For more information and instructions, visit http://rubber.confex.com/rubber/182/cfp.cgi. Or, contact Linda McClure, 4330-972-7978, e-mail [email protected] Further information is available at the division's website, www.rubber.org.
From Tire Business Rubber & Plastics News Automotive News (A Crain publication)