ERJ staff report (RD)
Dublin, Republic of Ireland - Research and Markets has compiled a new report, â€œTire Cord World Data Bookâ€, on the $4.7 billion market for textile reinforcements used in the rubber industry. The report provides data on tyre cord fabric demand at the global level for 22 major countries.
The report covers yarn, cord, and fabric based on polyamide, polyester, rayon and speciality fibres but does not cover steel cord.
Major features of this report include the following:
- Long term forecasts through 2015
- Historical data for every year from 1994
- The latest information on industry restructuring and capacity expansions
- Market share, capacity and product line information for leading suppliers
- Detailed data on tire cord fabric demand for the global market and major countries
- Foreign trade data for tire cord fabric for major countries
- A separate report, included at no additional charge, presenting the data from the Tire Cord World Data Book 2005 in easy-to-read chart format
Historical trends and forecasts:
- Foreign Trade
- Market Share
- Capacity & Expansions
- Product Developments
This is an external link and should open in a new window. If the window does not appear, please check your pop-up blocking software. ERJ is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Press release from Research and Markets