London - The next issue of ERJ magazine will include a feature on the adoption of remote machine-monitoring technologies in the tire and rubber product manufacturing industries.
For this, we are asking processors and equipment suppliers to email your views on some or all of the following points, ahead of our copy deadline 19 August:
- How would you describe the level of adoption of remote machine-monitoring capabilities in the tire/rubber industries today?
- How has Covid affected adoption and how do you expect uptake to develop over the next 2-3 years?
- What are the main reasons for adoption and are you seeing now changes in customer requirements?
- Are there still particular barriers holding back the rubber industry from wider adoption of remote technologies?
- Please identify one IT-based development which you believe will significantly increase the value of remote monitoring for our industry.
- Any other points?
We look forward to receiving your expert viewpoints on this important topic