European Rubber Journal is launching the Journey to Automation (J2A) Awards initiative to recognise leading-edge projects in the field of automation and digital transformation in the tire industry.
The top projects will be presented at a special ERJ Future Tire event during The Tire Cologne international trade fair, 9-12 June in Cologne, Germany.
In line with the theme of Tire Cologne, the J2A Awards will recognise digital projects in the fields of tire distribution and retail as well as, of course, tire manufacture.
Entries are, therefore, invited – either individually or jointly as partners in a project – from:
- Tire manufacturers, distributors, retailers
- Automation vendors and suppliers of IT services to the tire industry
- Suppliers of equipment and/or materials to the tire industry
- Suppliers of equipment used in handling and distribution of finished tires
- Service/support organisations involved in any of the above activities
Judging will be by a team of experts brought together by the editorial teams at European Rubber Journal and US-based sister publications Tire Business and Rubber & Plastics News. After the entry deadline of 11 March, the judging team will request further information from shortlisted projects to determine the J2A Awards winners.
We very much look forward to receiving details about the leading-edge projects at your company that will help define the future of tire manufacture, design and supply.