London - Companies have until 21 April to submit entries to the new ERJ Journey to Automation (J2A) Awards, recognising leading players in the field of automation and digital transformation in the global tire industry.
The J2A Awards will recognise digital projects in the fields of tire manufacture, design / technology, distribution and sustainability.
Entries are invited from:
- Tire manufacturers, distributors, retailers
- Automation vendors and suppliers of IT services to the tire industry
- Suppliers of equipment and/or materials to the tire industry
- Suppliers of equipment used in handling and distribution of finished tires
- Service/support organisations involved in any of the above activities
Judging will be by a team of experts brought together by the editorial teams at European Rubber Journal and US-based sister publications Tire Business and Rubber & Plastics News.
After the entry deadline of 21 April, the judging team will request further information from shortlisted projects to determine the J2A Awards winners.
The programme will culminate in the announcement of winners in September n European Rubber Journal magazine and via our online channels.