Manchester, UK – There are still a few places left for next week’s IoM3 Rubber In Engineering Group/Manchester Polymer Group seminar The Challenges for Elastomer Lifetime Prediction and Durability in Manchester.
Sponsored by ARTIS and Zeon, the meeting on 16 May will include the following confirmed speakers:
- Martyn Bennett (ARTIS)
- Yinping Tao (Queen Mary University of London)
- Dave Boast (DB Engineering Solutions Ltd)
- Christopher Smith (Wilde Analysis Ltd, Stockport)
- Sally Beken (KTN)
- Gary Crutchley (Smithers RAPRA)
- David Mann (Sii Group)
- Leo Nijhof (Akzo Nobel Polymer Chemicals)
- Thomas Rauschmann (TA Instruments)
- Eugenia Biral (University of Cambridge)
Further detailed information for this event is available here. The registration deadline is 13 May.