ERJ staff report (BC)
Houston, Texas – At the Chinaplas trade fair, Guangzhou, 20-23 May, ExxonMobil Chemical will showcase the performance of its Vistamaxx propylene-based elastomers (PBEs) and Santoprene thermoplastic vulcanisates (TPVs) in conjunction with processing machine manufacturers.
There will be Vistamaxx and Santoprene demonstrations as follows:
• Han King (booth 8.1E21): Three-layer, 125 micron processing of pre-stretch machine wrap packaging film using Vistamaxx PBE with Exceed mPE and Enable mPE resins
• Hubei Light Ind. (booth 6.1M21): Five-layer, 50 micron processing of high-impact blown shopping bag film using Vistamaxx PBE-based filler masterbatch
• Jia Hao (booth 2.1R41): Injection moulding of cupholder for automotive interior using Santoprene TPV.
• 20 May: Compounding of Vistamaxx PBE for high-value solutions, with case studies
• 21 May: Proven performance of Santoprene TPV applications in glass run channels
• 22 May: Raffia woven sack solutions using Vitmaxx PBE with PP and HDPE for shopper and garbage bags.