ERJ staff report (BC)
Singapore – The International Rubber Study Group (IRSG) has announced the speakers and programme for its World Rubber Summit, themed “The Road Ahead, Bleak or Bright?”, and scheduled for Tuesday 21-Thursday 23 May 2013 in Singapore.
More than 20 prominent CEOs and business leaders have been invited to speak at the conference, including:
• Neeraj Kanwar (Apollo Tyres)
• Tatsuro Hamada (Bridgestone Corporation)
• Dr Klaus Berend (European Commission)
• Dr David Nellor (GITI Group)
• David J. Zanzig (Goodyear Tire & Rubber)