Malaysian NR production shows slight rise in September

ERJ staff report (DS)

Kuala Lumpur — Production of natural rubber (NR) in September 2008 was 105,390 tonnes, up by 1.8 percent on the figure in September 2007. Compared with August 2008, however, the output represented an increase of 1.5 percent. The smallholding sector contributed 94.6% of total production while the estate sector, the remaining 5.4%. Total production in the first nine months of 2008 amounted to 874,746 tonnes, a decrease of 4.6 percent when compared with the corresponding period in 2007.

Exports of Malaysian NR in…

To read more,please login or register below.

Register
This is the first step to more free
content, user offers, subscriptions
and more.
Login
Log in here using the Email Address
and Password you signed up with