Malaysian NR production declines in September

Kuala Lumpur — Malaysian production of natural rubber (NR) in September 2005 was 113,041 tonnes, a decline of 2449 tonnes or 2.1 percent compared to the previous month. Production increased by 12.8 percent year-on-year. The contribution of the smallholding sector was 94.2 percent while the estate sector contributed the remaining 5.8 percent.

For the period January – September 2005, cumulative production amounted to 854,212 tonnes.

The average monthly price of bulk latex in September 2005 increased by 4.3 percent to 413.27 sen when compared to August…

To read more,please login or register below.

Register
This is the first step to more free
content, user offers, subscriptions
and more.
Login
Log in here using the Email Address
and Password you signed up with